Vi gir deg det siste innen robotikk, kontrollteknologi og drivteknologi. Velg mellom et bredt spekter av produkter og tjenester som er både innovative og skalerbare. Vi lager komplette løsninger på dine vilkår.
Painting lines set benchmark for the coating of rubber profiles
- Coating of various rubber profiles for the automotive industry
- Investment in two new painting lines from Rippert
- Resultant high availability and flexibility --> assurance of delivery capability
- Reduction of additional equipment in the systems to exclude potential causes of faults from the outset
- Product-specific component locations rather than customary Power&Free conveyor technology
- Permanent recording of production data for seamless quality management
- Use of the strong, reliable Motoman EPX2800 robot
- The robot carries four paint guns – the system operates with four independent paint circuits
- No time-consuming paint changes and no conversion work
- Use of servomotor-driven metering cylinders that enable precise, pulse-free metering of the paints
- The painting systems meet all automotive requirements with flying colors.
- Rippert has closely cooperated to provide a convincing, custom-tailored overall concept; LacTec has integrated innovative application technology and Yaskawa has supplied an excellent painting robot, the Motoman EPX2800, whose strengths include reliability, precision and reach